Chiro appointment tonight after work. This last one only lasted 1 week. I am trying to keep away from it until benefits kick in June 1. But if you cant sit for long and are in pain when you get up in the morning you should take care of yourself!
Amazing Race planning is almost completed! *woot* It is going to be such an awesome time! Cant wait for it. We are heading up early for the 1pm check in. That way we can set up and get ready for the 2pm-ish challenge. I say -ish cuz you never know what will come up and stuff. Usually takes us an hour or so to get unpacked and going once we get there. Hopefully I can get lots of stuff done and completed this weekend!
Things I want to complete this weekend:
- Sir Echo layout
- BOM layout
- Bryce layout
- cards
- Donna Downey layout
- USBC layout - need to get a good group photo before that though, mine sucks
- BP make and take for Fathers Day
- BP make and take for fall
- Linda wants me to do up a layout for her
Hmmmmm that is all I can think of at the moment. If I get those done then I will be a happy camper!
I think that is about all from the cheap seats for now.
1 comment:
sounds like you had a good day! Have so much fun this weekend! And have a great birthday!
I can't wait to see what you come up with using my photos!
Post a Comment