I saw this quote on a layout done by Sue at Scraptivity. I am in love with it and am going to use it on a layout soon!
"I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see" - Douglas Pagel
Now for the update.
Ronnie, Dave, John and I met for supper on Saturday night. We had a good time. Lots of laughs. It was kinda weird to be there all together and not much time/opportunity to chat but it was nice to meet. John emailed me today wondering if he did/said anything wrong. I emailed him back and told him that he didnt but I was wondering the same thing. I told him we should meet up again one day to chat more. We will see what happens.
And that my friends is about all from the cheap seats.
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooooooooh should I be booking a wedding in my planner? LOL. Good for you. I'm glad you're gonna meet up again. SO excited for ya!
I love that quote too... BOM idea?
That's what I'm talking about....nerves.
"Did I say something wrong" good line.
Just had to comment.
Love the quote.
ELK
Post a Comment