I am so excited!
So Stinky asked a couple of weeks ago if it was ok to have a couple of friends over to watch Soccer on the 10th. I was like whatever.
Today I came home from work and he had a sheet up over the window, a big screen projector hooked up to the VCR and speakers and tells me that about 12 guys will be here at 7am on Saturday morning to watch the games. Games. Not 1 but 3. Ummmmmm better not make any noise at all. Harsh words will be yelled down the stairs if they wake me up on my one day to sleep in!!!
I told him that we would be using his set up to watch the hockey game on that big assed wall sized screen tomorrow night! haha We are going to have the living room rearranged and have snacks and drinks :)
Tony is staying for the weekend and heading back to Swift Current on Monday. Then back here on Thursday. His Dr appointment went ok. He was referred to a specialist ont he 21st, but got it changed to the 16th cuz he is heading out to BC for Deans wedding on the 24th. He is going to fix up a buddys dads basement back in SC for the week. I wont be here on Friday as I have training up in Calgary and will be leaving here on Thursday after work. I am totally going to miss him and how the appointment goes. **keeping my fingers crossed**
Tomorrow Tony and I are going to go to a couple of open houses around town. Oh and we are going to drop his car off at Walmart cuz he is trying to sell it. The payments are a lot more than he thought they would be. And now on EI since his 1 year contract is done with Sask Energy that makes it difficult. That sucks.
Oh I am going to go matress shopping too. Oh the excitement in my life is something to be envied hehe Mom told me to check out Sears and the Bay cuz I could use her credit cards there and pay her back as I could. They usually have no payments and no interest for 12 months there too, which would totally help!
Work has been super busy this week. I finally got through all of my paper work that was stacked on my desk and just seemed to grow every day! Whew! It seemed to be never ending lol
I think that is about all from the cheap seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yesh!
The least he could do is offer to pay for dinner and a movie out, for you and a friend. I hope that mattress shopping made up for the early Saturday morning or did you find some earplugs.
xo
Luann
Post a Comment