Saturday, June 03, 2006

Growing up........yup I am!

Guess what I am off to do in about 20 minutes......................

guess.................nope.......................come on.................


HOUSE HUNTING! Can you believe it? haha I am going to an open house to see what is out there in my price range - let me tell you..........not a whole heck of a lot in todays market. My price range and the prices of house just do not jive haha

I am meeting one of the gals from work who is like a professional house finder for people -- seriously! She knows everything about areas and stuff. She has totally done her research. She came into work this morning with a list of open houses and one that she wanted to meet me at. So off I go.

I expect it to be too much for me - you know in the little real estate books when they dont list the price it is usually too high! But I might as well start growing up!

Oh and after that I am going to go wash Yoda and take pictures. Watch here soon!

No comments: