It is mom and dads 35th anniversary on July 17th. They asked for a patio set for the backyard. Tony and I found a really nice one at Superstore......now dont all go rushing down there! I need to have one instock for when Tony gets back with a truck to pick it up lol. We wanted to get it on Wednesday and then he could have taken it home for them to enjoy earlier - but the 5.5 foot table top wouldnt fit into the car haha SO he is going to come back in middle of the month - after his job interviews out in Sask - with a truck so that he can take the set home.
The fam is up at the lake this weekend. Dad has been there all week. Tony and mom are heading up today after her last day of school (which is around noon or something). Wendy and Kevin are thinking about heading up with Deamon Dog too. Dunno. I can say that I am NOT going lmao. I avoid the outdoors, heat, sun, dirt, bugs, etc by all costs and the outhouse at the cabin is not my cup of tea. In their defence they are putting in a bathroom at the cabin that they have been working on since last year. They love it out there. ugh. Where do I fit into this family? hahahahahahaha
Stinky leaves next Saturday for his 6 week stint in Australia. I am so excited to have the house back for 6 weeks!!! *woot* I wish it were longer but what can you do?
My trip to Calgary last week totally ROCKED! It was go awesome to meet up with Heather and Mary and scrapbook with them. Thanks for helping me spend money yet again girlies!!! It took me about 5 hours to finish one layout - giggles, chat and snacks........good times! I got to hang out with Linda after too. What fun! She is such a HOOT!
I am going to the movies with Lisa tonight. I have a night out pass for 2 with popcorn and pop. We are going to meet at 615 and go to either Click with Adam Sandler or the Break Up with Vince Vaghn......both yummy eye candy!
I think I have to run out to the Bloomin Inn after that...........to drop off the make and take projects that I have had finished for the past month. She wants them for this weekend. Good times.
Tony got his letter from the Dr today. His surgery is scheduled for August 8 He has to call on the Friday before to confirm the time and stuff but he is all set - beats a 1-2 year wait that they told him in Saskatchewan
Whatcha doing for Canada Day? I will be sitting in front of my fans all weekend. I am supposed to be working tomorrow, but YAH we are closed Sat and Mon. LONG WEEKEND BABY! I am so excited. Not that I have anything planned. I do not prefer the heat at all and it is supposed to be about 30C all weekend. ugh. I am going to melt. good times.
Jenna - I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!! (((hugs))) my friend.
I think that is about all from the cheap seats for now. Hope you all have a great long weekend. Be good. Be safe. Have fun. Stay out of trouble. Drive carefully!
1 comment:
Aww thanks Mel!
Post a Comment