That is where I will be this weekend.
Supper and drinks with the girlies from Scrapbookers Friday night
Cropping at Bliss with Heather, Mary and the girlies on Saturday
Cropping at Scrapbookers on Saturday night with Linda to work on the book she is teaching.
I am so excited to get away for the weekend. Hopefully I can get some stuff done and worked on. I guess I should find some photos to scrap tonight.
I am off to a nail appt and then to karis to pick up my SU! order. Off to fill Yoda with gas and to pack him up tonight.
Thanks to everyone for your kind words from my last post. I am not scrapbooking just to get published.....no worries there! I scrapbook for me and submit when it fits a call. I have fun with it. I am moving on.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend. That is all from the cheapseats so far!
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment