Saturday, June 03, 2006

Meet Yoda and my house hunting trip...

Ok so the process to find a house is going to be a long one! LOL The house we went to check out is cute. In an ok neighbourhood. Very sold. Built in 1934 by the owners husband. She is 92 and just moved to a lodge. The inside is kinda quirky - there are 2 small bedrooms - one off the living room and one off the kitchen. The closets in the room are one - open the master bedroom closet and you can walk into the 2nd bedroom closet hehe. The kitchen is weird with the sink along the wall and the fridge against another and the stove on the other. The counters are super low. Going downstairs is crazy steep. Jay doesnt like the steep stairs here, he would freak there! LOL The basement is totally solid though. No cracks through out the house. Nice saize yard but would require a new fence and new shingles shortly. Amazing. But the cost of the 768 sq ft beauty..............$129,000 Holy Crap!

So it begins...

Now here is Yoda! So I am not sure if it is my eyes or the computer screen or the way I sized the photos, but Yoda doesnt look this wonky in real life! hehe



1. I had to get a photo the 1st day of the kms. He actually only had 13 when I picked him up, but by the time we got to the mall to pick mom up and I drove around and thought to take a picture, he was at 17kms.

2. His back end........isnt it cute?

3. His side (gotta love the background eh? Living in a rental sucks sometimes)

4. His other side


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow! Yoda is super cute!
And wow, house hunting! We are doing the exact same thing right now. It is amazing how the market has jumped lately. It's sick!
So I totally know how you feel!

Anonymous said...

Love the new car!

Congrats on the house hunting.