...my view from the cheap seats...
WOW the store looks GREAT! Can't wait to see it IRL!
Hey Mel!I stopped by the store today and left with a bag full of stuff! Yikes. Chipboard, chipboard and more chipboard...well and ribbon...by the yard!! sigh...now I just need to get scrapping. Cute Store!xoxoLuann
Ahhhhh, Mel!! Thxs so much for everything darling!! Your help, support & enthusiam...is "TO DIE FOR" (you know what I mean)Pictures look great....Kari
that's awesome!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to her!!!! I must come visit one day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW the store looks GREAT! Can't wait to see it IRL!
Hey Mel!
I stopped by the store today and left with a bag full of stuff! Yikes. Chipboard, chipboard and more chipboard...well and ribbon...by the yard!! sigh...now I just need to get scrapping. Cute Store!
xoxo
Luann
Ahhhhh, Mel!! Thxs so much for everything darling!! Your help, support & enthusiam...is "TO DIE FOR" (you know what I mean)Pictures look great....
Kari
that's awesome!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to her!!!! I must come visit one day!
Post a Comment