Sunday, December 04, 2005

Movies

Oh how I love a good chick flick. Heck, even a bad chick flick sounds good to me! LOL

I rented a couple of movies this weekend in hopes of spending my free weekend scrapbooking. Well I didnt get to the scrapbooking, but I did get a few Christmas cards written up and ready to mail this week. I have a ton more to do, but that will be done this week.

Oh and I found out last week that Galaxy theaters is now accepting Famous Players gift certificates. This makes me so so happy cuz I have a ton of FP gcs from tour operators. I never would have used them at the FP theater here cuz they are the freakiest theater ever. I am so happy I can now go to Galaxy and see a movie in a decent theater (and not have to wait until it is at the $2 theater! lol).

And on a very happy note. Stinky the roomie is going home for the holidays! *woot* I just found out today that he is flying back to Montreal December 25 - Jan 6. Oh my day just got so much better! I am off Dec 24-26, so I will actually have a few days without him here :) So so so happy.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLY STINKY FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How absolutely delicious that you will have some time to yourself. You can walk around naked if you want. It will give you a reminder of what you have been missing and a prelude to how wonderful June will be.

BTW--It is nice to have you back here Ms. Mel-Ah-KNEE-GEE--your fan club has been silently awaiting.

Heather M. said...

I love Chick Flicks too!!!! It's so cold outside that's what I should be doing tonight!

Anonymous said...

So, FP gcs Eh! I know it's not a chick flick but we really need to see Narnia. I can hardly wait.
Missed Elizabethtown and now I'm waiting for the DVD.
We'll have to do a Chick Flick/Scrapbook night over the holidays at your house Mel!

Jenna said...

stinky the roomy? oh man that is funny!
Yay good bye roomy!
Oh and in response to your email, I would love to see a chick flick sometime soon! I could use the break!