Thursday, December 15, 2005

10 on Tuesday

http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

I have never done a 10 on Tuesday so I will do one today... If you're reading this, make your own list on your own blog or in my comments section... it will be fun! Thanks Jenna for the idea!

10 Things I want for Christmas...
  1. Gift Cards The usable gift. Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Superstore. I am easy (haha Insert your own joke here). There are a lot of people out there that do not like getting gift cards but I love it. It gives me apx 3 months after the holidays where I dont have to pay for any misc stuff! It rocks.
  2. Cell Phone I have been way too cheap to get a new pay as you go plan because of all the fees and the fact that you have to use up your minutes within a month or you lose them. Lovely. I use an average of about 2 minutes a month. I dont use my phone that often hense why I dont want to get a contract - I just dont use that much time a month. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and get one
  3. Car Tires Laugh if you will. Dad asked what I wanted for Christmas and I told him gift cards but after chatting about the new tires I will need in January anyway I kinda want new tires. How nice would that be? Then I can save Ralphie's money he is handing out for fun stuff not unfun stuff lol
  4. Our Family To Be Together Doesnt matter where we are or what we are doing we are always together at Christmas. It is just a holiday that is very important to us. This year it will be more so due to our recent loss.
  5. Clothes When was the last time I shopped for clothing? Probably a couple of year ago! Seriously! I did buy a new top for Christmas Eve, but that doesnt count as it isnt even an entire outfit! I need new clothes. They are wearing out and looking old.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that is all I can think of! I cant even come up with 10 things.

I am off to the Doctor about my back. Still hurting. Still killing me. My chiro thinks I should start massage therapy but I need a Dr note prescribing that anyway for insurance so I need to go but I just want to see what he will say. I dont want more pain killers I dont want more meds I just want it fixed. ugh.

That is all for today. Oh the excitment from the cheap seats is something to be envied eh? LOL

3 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Hey Mel, try the massage if you haven't! I totally recommend it. I never go to the Chiro. they scare me, but I am a very firm believer in massage. If you don't know of a good one LMK and I will tell you who I go to. HOpe your back starts to feel better soon :)

p.s. I need to get my CJ from you, I have totally forgotten about it, but now I am dying to look at it. I will give you a jingle next time I come to town.

Jenna said...

Sounds like a good list! I agree about the gift cards... so lovely to have (but not as fun to give-I like to buy a real present!).

Oh yeah, and for a cell phone, we have a pay as you go, and we never end up using the 10 minutes we pay for, so what I do is carry it fully charged (but without minutes) all the time because you can buy minutes with your credit card, so I only have to buy minutes in the case of an emergency!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could think of 10 things either. I did see a $295,000.00 dollar platimun and canadian diamond necklace that I liked...showed it to the man who said "be glad you are getting snow tires". Okay. whatever.