And I just reread my entry from yesterday. I debated on deleting it all together, but why bother blogging if I cant say my true feelings at that moment.
I sounded like a whiney brat who is spoiled beyond belief, but I am not (well not really). I just dont like when people waste money. I am blessed, I am grateful, I am thankful, I am healthy (mostly), I have a place to live, I have a car to drive, I can pay my bills (although not as down as I would like) and I have food to eat.
Maybe I am spoiled. Maybe I have to have my own way all the time. Naaaaa I work in a mall and have seen spoiled rotten children (and adults) this holiday season. I am blessed to have family and friends who do not act this way! I cant even imagine hanging out with the people I have seen in the mall this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude... don't be too hard on yourself. You were just expressing how you feel. Blogs are funny that way. They're like a journal in that you share your thoughts... but then the fact that someone might know what we really think is terrifying so we edit or delete... don't delete it. You don't sound like a spoiled whiney brat at all. And you aren't one!
The whole purpose of this place is to be able to express.
Express away. No one is judging you.
hugs bella---bug hugs
Post a Comment