I am getting very tired of waiting for it!
I read on my dear friend Jenna's blog about this lotion for dry cuticles. It is called Hoof Quencher. It is bought at tack shops (Lammle's here in town). She even put a disclaimer on her blog about it not being her fault if they get stormed by crazy ladies wanting it! haha
So I have tried week after week to find it there. I even had them put me on a list in their order book. She said it should be apx a week to get it in. The computer said that they had 2 in but they couldnt find it anywhere. They told me that if they couldnt find it they would special order some in for me.
WELL that was over THREE weeks ago!!! I cant believe it. I just called them and they told me that it "doesnt look like it has come in yet..." She was going to check the stock today to see if it is in but if it isnt she is going to order some more for me.
I Thank you! My cuticles Thank you! My dry hands Thank you!
Now I continue my sit and wait!!!
Now, on another note. Did you see Amazing Race last night? WOW! I so want Florida gone! I missed last weeks episode, but I read online the recap. I also by accident found a spoiler site for the apparent winner of this race. I am impatient and like to know these things ahead of time, but really that is a long time to wait to see if it is true or not! LOL Anyway I dont want to spoil it for anyone else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My hooves need some quenching too! Living in arid southern alberta has it's draw backs. Make sure you let us know when the quencher finally arrives I'll be following you to the store!
Saw the Amazing Race! I havn't been watching it but the rest of the Kinisky clan has. So...would you be happy for the team that won, if they are indeed the team that wins? Fshn'
How dry I am.
Luann
LOL! Look at what I started?!! people should hire me just to create a buzz about their product! Just kidding but seriously you will be more than happy that you waited, it is so worth it!
Oh I haven't tried this, in fact I haven't heard of it (or should I say herd of it). I am going to look into this I hate having dry hands.
Post a Comment