Monday, December 19, 2005

The countdown is on!

I think I am pretty much done EVERYTHING for the holidays! Here are the few things I have yet to do up before I leave on Thursday afternoon:
  • Laundry
  • Pack
  • Pick up some rye and vodka for dad
  • Work Wed and Thursday until 3pm
  • Clean house
  • Leave a note for Stinky to leave his rent before he goes (happy dance for almost 2 weeks)

Not much left eh? Pretty impressive! I started shopping in July. I bought a gift each month. I only have 5 larger gifts to buy so it isnt too bad. My cards were made back in July and I got them out early December.

This afternoon I am going to a movie with Jenna! So excited. I *heart* movies!

Tonight I am meeting with my friend Lisa. We are not sure what we are going to do yet, but we are going to hang out.

I am off today and tomorrow. Not much planned for tomorrow (but see above list lol).

Yesterday Kari, her mom, Cooper and I went to Calgary. Kari needed to go to IKEA for a few things. Well we all know my not preferred feelings of Ikea! LOL BUT I survived! We were there for a few hours by the time we got through it all. Very large. I thought it would be a zoo, but it wasnt too bad. I even found some glass jars for my ribbon or whatever else I like in them. And some snap together things that look like photo boxes. Lime green of course to match my room! I am thinking embellies, but we will see.

I am off to clean house now! Hope everyone is ready for the holiday season!

3 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Have a GREAT Christmas Mel, and travel safe.

Anonymous said...

Bye Mel.......I will miss you! Travel sage, wear your seatbelt, don't speed, and have a wonderful, happy, healthy and safe holiday. Talk to you when you get back. Hugs.

Kim Sanderson said...

ditto to ehat Patti said!! be safe, you'll be missed!!!