Friday, December 30, 2005

I am the biggest dork ever!

Very profesional I am.......geesh

I just had a client come in and we were chatting and she brought up that she grew up in Canora and knew my uncle Avery and that auntie Adeline worked for her dad and grandpa at the accounting firm. We got to chatting a bit about them and the dork I am had tears flowing again.

I heard the new (to me) Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton song yesterday on my way home from work and started bawling in the car.

I dont know. It is like it is harder now to get through the day without a memory and lots of tears.

Anyway that is my news for the day.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

awwwww.... you are not a dork.

Anonymous said...

Never a dork....sometimes a ditz but never a dork.
Memories are so powerful and we have been given them for a reason. That's what makes us human.
Your soft side makes you easy to love Mel.

Jodi Pilling said...

you are NOT a dork Mel. We all have moments like this. :)

Anonymous said...

Definately not a dork. I cry like a fountain 5/7 days probably. No worries. I am sure everyone understands.

Anonymous said...

Mel, you are NO DORK DARLING!!

If I was closer, I would drive down and give you a hug right now! Take care of yourself, and the next time I come to town, it's another date at the Chessecake Restaurant, OK!

Takc care my friend!