*woot!!!!!*
I went home for lunch today and waiting for me in the mailbox was a package from Memory Makers! I had to flip through it right away and check for my layout. It is on page 12 of the new Pet idea book! hehe I am so so so excited!
I am going to try to scan it in and post it here for all to see (ok well not all, but everyone who reads my blog! lol)
Thanks Kerry for the heads up on the Travel Pages! I am going to scrap this weekend and have a goal to finish up some Cuba ones. I am really wanting to start submitting again.
That is all the news from the cheap seats. Hope your day is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw it! Looks great Mel! I found that my layout looked really washed out, the colors were so off. I am so proud of you! You should get another copy and frame it.
Woohoo!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment