On the road again today. I am heading off to Swift Current after work to see mom and dad. I get to leave work early (330pm) as I am taking my lunch from Saturday and today. *woot*
So here is some interesting news. I am meeting with the AMA manager (the new one from Medicine Hat) on the way home on Monday. After receiveing the flowers and everything I just thought it wouldnt hurt to meet up and see what they have to offer. Hope they dont mind my casual appearance though as I am not taking anything dressy to wear for travelling! haha She is very excited to chat with me. Heres hoping they have some good stuff to put on the table.
Nothing really exciting has happened in the past few weeks. I was out on Wednesday with the flu. Like couldnt get off the bathroom floor and slept for awhile leaving against the door kind of flu. Yuck! I was still off yesterday but today am feeling a lot better. I had a bit of breaky this morning so that is a good sign.
Oh and how about those Canadians and the Olympics? Are you watching? I am watching cuz with my peasant vision I only get 3.5 channels and that is on CBC all the time! I do enjoy the skating, hockey and skiing though. 8 or 9 medals for us isnt that bad. Here are cheers to many more!
I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Have a good long weekend everyone!!!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's about time you updated your blog... I was getting worried! Have fun traveling and being with your parents, and good luck on Monday! Hope you're feelin better!
I hope the interview/meeting went well!
Post a Comment