I wanted to get to it right away 1st thing this morning, but as usual, my manager was about 5 minutes late. So I had to wait to get a moment alone. She went into the back around 11am and I popped back there to talk to her.
I just told her that I appreciated everything they had done for me and I enjoyed my time there but AMA gave me an offer of more money and chance for advancement. I gave her my 2 week notice letter and back to my desk to do nothing for the rest of the day lol
I am actually still surprised that they didnt kick me out right away. I packed up a lot of stuff last night in anticipation for that. I know I am there until March 10th, but still in a "c lient based" industry like this one it is shocking. Mind you one of the gals in the office is heading to LA next week on a Disney fam so they probably dont want to be short staffed.....that and they have to pay me 2 weeks anyway lol
So that is it. I have already received an awesome welcome email from my new manager and she has signed me up for training in Calgary my 1st week there! It is awesome. I have an online test to do (you know, those personality ones so they know how to deal with a person) before I start but that is ok.
This weekend I have very few plans! I know shocking.
Tonight I am heading out to my friend Lisas in Coaldale. They are scrapbooking and I am taking some of my stuff out there for them to see. I dont feel like scrapping tonight - well actually I do. I just dont feel like packing everything up for a couple of hours lol Stinky is up in Edmonton until tomorrow some time. So it is nice to have the house to myself.
Saturday I work and then I have the last little bit of Beary Patch research to finish up. I need to get that done by Monday. I am really hoping to get a lot of it done at the office as it has been super slow this past week.
Sunday I have laundry and house cleaning to do. I also want to get some scrapbooking done if I can. I am almost done my sisters wedding album. Whew! Hope she likes it.
Monday I am off. I have plans with Jenna to do some pictures. That should be fun. I hope I dont break her camera! hahaha
Oh and i found out today that my last eye appointment that insurance covered was March 5, 2004. So, I made an appointment for March 6. If I am still there I will get it covered by insurance. I really have to stress to him this time that I am starting to freak out - everything is getting blurry again. My last appointment was in the summer. He told me that my stigmatism (sp?) had really changed. Well how in 6 months could it change this bad again? I am beginning to worry that I need to get help for something else. So I will have to keep you updated on this.
Whew. I think that is all from the cheap seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whew! I'm glad you survived giving your notice. I hope the next 2 weeks are okay. Good luck with everything.
I'm glad to hear it went so well. That awesome. i am so happy for ya!
And you are such a dork, you will not break my camera, are you kidding me? Get ready to feel like supermodel material (start practicing the zoolander poses).
Post a Comment