Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Do I ever have a normal Blog entry?

I have been pondering this for the past couple of days. Nothing happens in my life so I wait and wait and wait and then update once in awhile all at once. Why change this. here is my weekly update.
  • My sister sold her house! Yes, this is the one they moved into on Sept 26 and then 2 days later my BIL received a job offer in Swift Current that he couldnt refuse. So they lived in it for a month. Friends of theirs rented it for a couple of months until their house was completed by the builder. They sold it last week and are breaking even, but it is better than losing out after buying brand new appliances, new window treatments and putting up a fence for Fernie.
  • My Memory Makers Pet Idea Book should be here shortly. They said the end of January. I want to see my page in print! One of my goals this year is to submit more. We will see if that happens. I missed the wedding calls. Maybe I can hit some travel ones soon.
  • Tony and some friends are coming through tonight and staying over. They are on their way to Fernie to snowboard for the weekend.
  • I have Friday off and am going to sleep in! I also plan on renting some movies and scrapbooking. I found my mojo at the Bloomin Inn and got so much done! I just want to carry through with it. I want to finish up some more pages in my sisters Wedding Album. I am however waiting for her to send me a poem that the minister read at the service about rings and hands and she also has to copy some of her photos from the photographers negatives.
  • We had such an awesome time at the Bloomin Inn last weekend. On Friday, Kari and I got there around 1230pm and set up. We took a table of 6 cuz between Kari and I we could use that much space on our own! LOL Ronni and Tammy joined us around 630pm or so. Cindy and I cut up all the stuff for my classes and we bagged everything - future note to self - cut everything and put it into baggies that way the class has everything. We were up until 430am scrapping. By the time we got ready for bed and some sleep I was back up at 830am......and had only got about 1 hour of sleep. Saturday I taught 2 of my classes - a tag and a card. They turned out super cute. Easy enough for beginners and easy for more advanced to embellish if they wanted. I thought I would have a nap that afternoon before supper, but never made it there. We were up scrapbooking until 4am. By the time we got ready for bed it was around 530am. Kari and I could not stop laughing and talking! I think I got about 3 hours of sleep that night. Sunday morning right after breakfast I taught my frame class and sold a lot of them for Cindy. She was so happy! It is a great seller once people see the back and easle (sp?) to make into a quick and easy gift. We got home around 430 in the afternoon and I dropped Kari off and was home by 530pm. I unpacked and was ready to get to bed, but then I got my 2nd....or was it about the 5th ...wind and was up until about 10pm. Monday I slept in - thank goodness I kept my vacation day! I needed it. Yesterday I went in to work. My manager told me to use up my banked hours so I left work at 1pm and was sleeping by 4pm yesterday afternoon until 8am this morning. Boy did that feel good!
  • Jenna and I are hopefully going to get a chance to get together and hang out.
  • Survivor starts tomorrow night! I am SO EXCITED!
  • Amazing Race starts on the 28th! I am SO EXCITED!

That is about all from the cheap seats. Not too much exciting going on. Heres to a more exciting next few days!

4 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Sounds like you have been VERY busy! Thanks for the update on the new shows starting. :)

Kerry Zerff said...

Hey baby!!!
Scrapbook Answers is looking for Travel pages!!!!

Anonymous said...

So much to do...so little time. It sounds like you gals had a great weekend. Can't wait for next January.

Jenna said...

Your blog is exciting (think if you didn't compile it into a weekly update and just shared one of those points a day??? hmmm?) anyways, you know I'm a big fan/stalker, so keep em coming!