Saturday, February 04, 2006

So not meant to sleep in this weekend...

I must say I had grand plans to sleep in this weekend to try to finally get rid of this cold.

Yesterday I had an appointment at 1230pm to change out the water heater. Fine and dandy that is ok. I set my alarm for noon just In case. Well at 815am I had a knock on the door from Atco to read our gas meter...What the heck? This is the 3rd time in the past week they have been here to read it. What is up with that?

This morning at 830am I received a phone call from Marquis Flowers that I had a delivery. Flowers? For me? Are you sure? Yup it was for me! LOL I received a beautiful arrangement from the new manager at AMA. She called me yesterday to come in for another interview for a position there and I told her the truth how I felt railroaded into a corner by the other manager and how I just didn't feel right about the job offer. She felt so bad. I totally didn't expect anything from her though. That was a shock.

So in lieu of not getting to sleep in the past couple of days, I think I may take a nap this afternoon! lol

I did have a great day yesterday though. After the water meter was changed out, I went over to Jenna's around 230pm and we chatted and made cards all afternoon. I left around 8pm and got about 12 cards done! They are a great addition to my stash. Yup, Jenna you never know when you will get a "Dream" or :"Enjoy" card! hahaha She is such a doll! She lent me a few movies to watch this weekend while I scrapbook. I am so excited. Fever Pitch, 13 going on 30 and another I cant remember the name of right now (Love Actually??? maybe...it has Ashton Kutcher in it though) oh and A Walk To Remember. Thanks again Jenna - You rock!

That is all from the cheap seats right now. Off to nap lol

No comments: