Monday, February 06, 2006

Shocking news...

I went for a walk yesterday! 1 hour to be exact!

Thank you Kari for getting me out of my walking slump. Now to figure out how to copy a bunch of tapes and use my walkman when i go by myself lol

Thanks Jenna for the movies I watched this weekend while scrapbooking. I only got about 8 pages completed, but man I scrapbooked!!! I definately figured out that I get more done when I scrapbook with people or at the Bloomin Inn. Here is a rundown of the movies I watched:

Fever Pitch - one of my new favs! I so have to find this one on previously viewed to add into my scrapbook collection. It is so cute. I *heart* Jimmy! And it wasnt too bad seeing the sights of Boston again.

A lot Like Love - This one was ok. I didnt really pay attention at the beginning so i was kinda lost later on lol Apparently I am not so much of an Aston Kutcher fan.

13 Going on 30 - OMGoodness! I felt like I was totally reliving my early teen years! But, I am not that cute nor successful at 30. I so want to add this one into my scrapbooking movie collection too. Jennifer did such a great job acting 13! LOL

A Walk To Remember - Oh I love this movie. It was actually on TV on Saturday night when I got home. I bawl - not shed a tear or two, but BAWL everytime I watch it.

That is the Monday update from the Cheap Seats!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

UR welcome! Glad to hear you liked em! I guess I like A LOT LIKE LOVE so much cause I'm a photographer... it grabs me.

I had way too much fun with you on Friday... even despite how mean you were to me.

LOL I laughed when you left and I saw A Walk to Remember in the TV guide... oh well, better without the commercials...

EXCUSE ME? You ONLY got 8 pages done? What the hell are you smoking (there you go making me swear again! oops), only 8 pages... what a wasted weekend. I could have done like... um let's see... 1, maybe 1.5. LMAO

Jenna said...

oh yeah, good job on the walking!

Melanie said...

I was not mean to you at all. WhatchutalkingaboutJenna? lol

Heather M. said...

Sounds like a great weekend, Melanie! I wish I could get 8 pages done in a weekend! Geez, I'd be lucky to get half that done!