I am so excited....And I don't even have kids! haha
I cant even imagine how excited the parents are! I work in a mall. It has been crazy with screaming, laughing, screeching teens for the past 2 months! I can not wait until they are back in school so that the mall can go back to normal - until Christmas holidays!
I don't know about you, but when I was younger I was never out shopping or spending time at the mall. We were out playing ball, at the park, riding bikes, walking around, hanging out with friends, but never at the mall. Today's society kills me.
My TV/DVD is all hooked up to the antenna in my room. I have 3.5 channels. I don't think I will be hooking it up to the cable. I just don't want a cord all the way around my room since the hook up is across from where the TV is. I think I will just keep my 3.5 channels and leave the cable downstairs. I am going to hook my VCR up to it though so that I can watch movies while I scrapbook.
Speaking of scrapbooking. I had an area in the living room that I was using for scrapbooking while I watched movies. I cleared it all up last night after work. Took the stuff off the desk, out of the drawers, off the end tables, from the chair....You get the idea. Guess how many laundry baskets I used to get everything up to my room. 5 - yes you read that right FIVE baskets! Plus I had bags of stuff that I brought down from upstairs and never used. Who knew it accumulated like that! Oh goodness. I probably have enough for another garage sale! lol
Work is getting a bit busier, so that is nice. Makes the days go by much faster!
OMGosh! My friend Jenna (click on her at the left for her blog) is starting up her own photography business! Her stuff ROCKS! I love looking at her photos that she has taken on her scrapbook pages. I cant wait to see her portraits of kids and weddings and everything! You have to check out her stuff. AMAZING! I have already booked her for my wedding. No ands if or buts. Now to find the husband! LOLOL Everything is set ;)
Oh I have to tell you guys -- I am so 8!!! There is this chick in our complex who doesn't know how to park. I swear she got her license from a box of cracker jacks. Anyway I digress. I have an assigned spot in the back, but there are 2 close by the door that I will park in when I am making a quick stop at home and heading back out. She is always parked there. Usually badly. Well yesterday it rained cats and dogs and there was a HUGE puddle in this spot. I got home after work and quickly parked there thinking that I would be heading right out again. That didn't happen. I came back into the kitchen and looked outside to see her car beside mine (finally parked properly - you would think she would take the hint eh?).....But you know that means that she had to step into the puddle to get out of her car? I am still laughing! Yes, I realize this makes me a bad person. Yes, I realize this makes me very little. Yes, I realize I am acting like I am 8 years old. Oh but it was funny and it totally made my day!
I think that is about all for me here. The cheap seats just aren't that exciting today! Until later dudes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just made my day! Seriously, made it right then and there! If you check my blog tonight (or tomorrow) you can see some pics of my very first PAID shoot! It was so much fun!
Okay... you are making me laugh so hard. You go from how today's society kills you... to talking about TV, cable, and VCR.... haha. It just seems funny.
Hey, since you're so good at moving scrapbook stuff, how'd you like to come help me move EVERYTHING from my scrap room so I can get my studio set up?? lol!
There is nothing wrong with being 8 years old!!! 8 is great!!!!Chick has wet feet/Chick has wet feet. HAHAHAHA.
Yeah Jenna on your business. Can't wait to see Mel's wedding photos.
Post a Comment