I would like to thank my friend Jenna for taking the time out of her day on Friday to join me at the bridal shop to see the dress and to give me her unsugarcoated opinion! Here are a few pictures of the dress in question.
I am going to admit right now that it did not fit as bad as it did a few weeks ago. I could actually move in it a bit. Last time I tried it on I couldn't even move or breath. So that is a good sign.
I am also going to admit that I can live with the front of the dress. It isn't my favourite nor is it flattering on most people. We both agreed that there are way better options out there.
I am still hating the back. Who in their right mind puts lapels on the back of a dress? It is just ugh. I hate the back. Jenna doesn't like the back either. I am going to see if I can take those stinking lapels off somehow. They are ugly and make by back look way wider than it already is!
I do however love the colour. Keep in mind that these pictures are inside under fluorescent lights and don't do the colour justice.
Enjoy the show. If you wish to comment, laugh or cry along with me, feel free :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh man... those pics suck. I'm sorry. I knew they weren't gonna be great, I knew I should have turned the flash off, dumb girl!
Anyways, they don't do the color justice, and the dress really didn't look that bad. I sort of liked it on you Mel! (but not the back)...
I don't think it's as bad as you think it looks mel. honestly, i wouldn't sit there thinking omg that dress looks bad on that girl. you are going to do just fine. wait and see. The colour is beautiful. I have seen those lapels on Celine Dion--remember that backwards tuxedo she wore to the Oscars(?)
Okay, I was expecting much worse!! But I thought you look good in the dress, even though the pictures are blurry. I love the colour and it goes very well with your skin tones. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say. I like it. But then again, I don't have to wear it.
Post a Comment