Thank you!!!!! It makes me feel good!
Today was a great day!
Shaw called at 740am to tell me that they were on their way and would be here in about 30 minutes. Dang! Those last few minutes before the alarm rings (set for 8am) are always the BEST and he ruined them for me.....BUT it was worth it! I have cable - for at least a month! LOL Now some have been asking me how I got this deal. Let me tell ya!
How I got free cable. They called and offered it to me! LOL I have Shaw internet and they called last week to offer me free installation and 1 month free, then 70% off for the next 6 months. I can cancel it at anytime. I made sure of that! So if I want the full package of 3 tiers after, it will be $19.95 per month. It is a promotion that they offered for people with the internet without cable. New cable people.....They want to suck me in so I will stay. Let me just say I have 80 channels and have watched TLC and HGTV all day long! LOL
I also ventured out to Superstore for some groceries. OMGosh! It is huge. Right now it is the largest in Canada but really who cares? I don't really like the set up of the areas, but who am i? LOL See, most Superstores are the same layout. You can go into one in Calgary or Regina or Toronto and know where everything is bc of the layout. Not here. BUT I did get some great deals of fruit and veggies! I feel so healthy!
Then I went to pick up the dresses for the wedding. I have to take one of them back to Swift Current this weekend and drop it off. What am I doing with Crystals *spit*? Left it there. Apparently she is coming out to try it on and I could really care less. Don't give a rats ass!
I came home and made 6 cards. Check them out www.scraptivity.com and then go into the Show section. They may be on that first page, if not, go down to members gallery and check out mine (Melanie G). They will be there for sure! LMK what you think! I am a comment ho :) hehe Oh and I posted my Christmas Card that I finished up a few weeks ago too.
Oh and that guy that was supposed to stop by today to look at the room didn't. Go figure
At 5pm my friend came by and we went for a walk. That is 3 this week (incase you are counting Jenna! hehe). Hopefully it will work so that we can continue the 3 a week instead of 2.
I think that is about all for today.OH! I only have to work TWO days this week! ***WOOT!!!!!*** I am so excited!!!!! Can you tell! I really need to start looking for something else. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone.
2 comments:
DAMNIT. Why the hell didn't I wait and not get basic cable so I could get such a fantastic deal! I think I'll call and complain anyways, I feel that I should get the same deal!
So was the Superstore so stinkin busy? Jord wanted to go last night but I talked him out of it cause I HATE busy places.
you sure do have fans.
*spit* *spit* love it love it love it.
Post a Comment