I am so happy to say that at this time (227am, Aug 6, 2005) I am FINISHED making my 2005 Christmas Cards!
*woot* hehe
I just finished 30 Christmas Cards tonight! I am so excited to have them done. Now, keep in mind that I might just happen to see a great idea later on and try some more, but for now I have 30 of them and I am happy with them. They are bright, fun and cheerful. I used pink/red/green KI Memories paper, with ink and paint and the Making Memories green Merry Christmas label. Oh and we cant forget the staples, staples, staples! They are very easy and simple but I hope they will brighten everyone's day when they receive them in 4 months and 19 days! hehe
Went to try the dress on again today with Jenna. We have decided that the front isn't too bad - with the shawl I will be able to handle it for the service. It fit better today than it did a few weeks ago. We do not not not like the back. I am going to call Cand this weekend and let her know Jenna's thoughts. I *heart* her honest, unsugarcoated opinion about the whole thing. We took pictures so I can email them to Cand. I will try to upload them here too so you can have a good laugh.
After, I went to the hospital to see Kari and Coop. I have already shortened his name! hehe He just laid out on my chest and fell asleep. I have this innate ability to put babies to sleep. I think it is the body heat lol It has nothing to do with my boring personality hehe
I met my friend Luann for a movie tonight. We went to see The Perfect Man. I don't think that I have laughed so much at a movie in a long time!!!! It is definitely going to be a previously viewed purchase for my scrapbooking movie collection. I have tons of movies that I can watch over and over and over again that I have bought or received as gifts. I will plug in one of these movies for background noise while I scrapbook. I can recite the lines and often do subconsciously!! It is fun to scrapbook with me when a movie is on....ask Kari haha
Well I am off to bed now. Tomorrow is my last day to sleep in before my holidays are over. Where the heck did my week off go? If you stole the days, can you please return them to me? lol I have to get up early on Sunday for Church and my walk around Henderson Lake. On Monday I have to get up early so that I am not up all night before work on Tuesday. Good times. I am not taking my phone up to my room, I am not turning on my alarm at all - either radio or buzzer. I am going to open my window so that the cool (14C) weather trickles in and cools off my room.
Night night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha.. I thought you were supposed to be pricing stuff for your garage sale... tisk, tisk.
Post a Comment