on the whole entire roommate thing! Grrrr
I have been emailing for the past few days with a lady from Calgary looking for a place for her daughter. No problem, I send her all the deets and they scheduled a time for tomorrow at 11am to check it out.
I have been busy tidying up the place and hoping, really hoping that this would work out and everything would be good. I am tired of trying to find someone decent. It is a big chance I am taking on finding a person to live here. Everything here is mine. I am offering a fully furnished house and room for them. That is a lot of pressure.
So tonight I signed into my email. Low and behold she wrote that they had found something else (without even being down here but whatever!). At least they let me know and didnt just not show up like the people last weekend (I had 2 appointments last weekend to see the place and neither showed up nor called to let me know they werent going to show up).
Crap. Now I have to keep looking. I mean I have had signs up and networking about it and everything since April when Tony told me that he was moving in September for sure, but ended up leaving in June for a job in Regina.
Dang it all anyway. So if anyone out there knows of someone who needs a decent place to stay let me know!!! Hook me up! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sucks dude. If I werent' married, I would live with ya! haha, you would get sick of that fast! I truly believe that when the time is right, things happen... and not until then. God's got a plan for you. And maybe that includes waiting to find a roommate!
Post a Comment