My watch continues until tomorrow, when Evan comes home. They should be back around 3pm. So far baby is holding out, and waiting until daddy gets back :)
Kari and I have had such a wonderful weekend hanging out though. Bryce and her have been going out to their friends trailer at the lake during the afternoons and then we have been hanging out in the evenings and scrapbooking!
On Saturday I had to work from 130-530pm, and then went over to scrapbook. We had pizza for supper, went for slurpees, watched movies and before we knew it, it was 4am!!!! I was so productive though! I finished a tag for a CJ and 5 two page layouts and finished my Vegas book (now just to get to the journalling hehe). I wanted to start 2 other CJs that I have on the go, but I dont have pictures for them. I really need my CD of backed up stuff from my friend! All of my files and pictures are on there that I need. ACK!
Sunday I slept in until 1240pm and then I went for a walk with a friend around Henderson Lake. Probably not the smartest idea to walk in the middle of the day and highest heat point lol but it is nice. I spent the afternoon doing laundry and stuff and then Kari wanted me to come back to scrapbook some more. Again it was 430am when I started packing up! *woot* I made a few cards, worked on another page, helped Kari with a few layout ideas. Too much fun.
No baby yet though. Don't worry - I will post pictures when it happens!
Thank you Kari for the invite over! You rock girl. I had such an awesome time with you and Bman hanging out and chatting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment