He moved in tonight after work.
So far so good. Not sure how much he will be around - he is a teacher. Grade 7. What a brave soul! We just returned from getting a few groceries for him. He is from Montreal and is really nice. He has a girlfriend but she is over in South Africa. They met in London last year while he was over there teaching.
I am so happy that the bills are going to be split again! LOL That will certainly help out I hope.
The owner came to the office today. We had a meeting with the radio people we are doing a group with in January. They came for lunch. Nice. We so cheaped out! A tray of sandwiches, some nachos, a quesadilla (sp?) and some mini danishes. Nice. We were supposed to go out to Earls but he called on Friday I guess and changed his mind.
It is Whoop Up days here. Know what that means? We get to wear JEANS all week! I am so excited! Nice and casual hehe
That is all. Nothing exciting going on here. Off to watch Canadian Idol and Big Brother. Yup, the excitement in my life is something to be envied!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet action! Is he cute? His girlfriend is pretty far away! nudge, nudge!
Hopefully he likes all the shows you like! And hopefully doesn't have a nervous breakdown from teaching 7th grade (I sure would!).
I am happy for ya Mel!
Grade 7 - Brave soul---yes, very brave soul.
Yeah for splitting bills. Boo to bills. *spit* *spit*
Yeah for a nice roomie. Do you have to share you tellie with him? Does he watch Corrie St?
Post a Comment