Sunday, August 14, 2005

So what did you do today?

My answer is pretty close to nothing!

Do I feel guilty about that? Nope! LOL Really I don't. I love living alone! I can do what I want when I want. I don't have to answer to anyone but me.

I had to work yesterday until 530pm, and then I headed over to Kari's place before Scrappin 12. Played with Jaycee for a bit. She ran to me, I picked her up and we twirled. I got dizzy lol. I put her down. She was dizzy. She fell. She cried. She came back for more. Jaycee is so dang cute! I swear I just want to steal her away (until she needs a diaper change haha). She came back to see me and was doing this Stevie Wonder sway thing and wanted to be lifted up again. Well I presume that she wanted to twirl some more. hehe I don't speak 1 year old, so I have to say assume! I hope that is what she wanted - she seemed to be having fun! That is what is important.

Anyway after that, we headed out to the LSS to scrapbook. Kari brought Coop with her. He slept for most of our date together. I finished up a CJ, designed another CJ layout - just have to add my journalling and did the make and take. I also planned out 4 layouts for Kari. hehe That is so much fun. I pick out paper and cardstock for her, advise to what is background and mats and then let her go! She loves the challenge! Well I assume she does, she lets me do this all the time! lol Oh and we planned and Kari got through a lot of the baby cards she wanted to make. They are so stinking cute and very simple. I love them! They turned out great! The last thing I got to do was borrow Kari's camera and take pictures of them. I played with the zoom and got some AMAZING photos. I hope I can get copies. Maybe she will let me post some :)

After getting home at midnight, I had 2 choices; 1) stay up and clean house then sleep in or 2) go to bed and get up early in the morning and clean house. Since I was kinda hooped up last night anyway, I cleaned. I also took pictures of the house for someone I have been chatting to about the room. I emailed those off before I went to bed.

This morning I was up at 11am and felt great! I so needed that sleep in. Great plan on cleaning last night! *woot* I watched BB6 that I taped last night and started to watch Coronation Street. I missed 4 epis last week and I was LOST! lol But I am all caught up now. Dawn came by at 1pm and we went for our walk around Henderson Lake. Then as we got home, one of the people coming by to look at the room were here. She is really nice and is going to let me know. She is also deaf. This would be interesting. I would totally want to learn sign language!

I have cooked up some chicken breast and pork for the week. I am going to go to Super Store tomorrow sometime. They just opened on Thursday. I am so excited to have them here!!! They rock! I cant wait to get some fruit there and I want to pick up some salad stuff that I can cut up and have ready. That way I can just put some chicken on it and go. Instant supper. Oh how I hate making supper after a long day at work! I am hoping this will help.

Tonight I am going to work on cards and finish up the CJ entry I started last night. That is about all! Oh the excitement in my life is something to be envied! hehe

3 comments:

Jenna said...

cool... oh how I miss doing nothing! Now I get in trouble for it cause there is always so much more to do! I am happy for you that you might have a new roommate (and that would be cool to learn sign language). How the A#$*^ did you get free cable? From Shaw? I want the same deal. Oh how I miss TLC and CMT and Superstation and Bravo... everytime I'm at my parents house I am glued to those channels... HOOK ME UP!

Anonymous said...

doing nothing is so fun. I need to have a do nothing day. It's been a while.

Anonymous said...

hey mel...tam here ...i can help ya out with most signs, let me know if u need help...also there is a great ASL web site ..let me know if u need it!!!