Friday, September 30, 2005

Finally Friday!

*woot*

It has been such a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week this week! I am not sure why but it seemed like Friday would NEVER arrive! Maybe because I have to work tomorrow (again!). Maybe because I have been busy for the past few weeks almost every night with something going on (pretty good for a self proclaimed hermit eh?). Maybe it is because this has been one hell of a long month work wise!

I have nothing big planned this weekend. I am probably going to be at Kari's tomorrow night after work to scrapbook. I have a TON of Beary Patch Design Team stuff to work on. We have a bunch of new stuff that came in, that we have to get ready for Memory Trends next weekend. We all got together at Jodi's on Monday night until way late to work on everything and we still have stuff to do. Here's hoping my mojo comes back tomorrow at Kari's to finish everything. I have some ideas for some of the projects, so that isn't too bad. I just hope they turn out! lol

I should be getting "the dress" back on Sunday. It is almost over! I cant wait to show and tell you guys what I am going to do with it after the wedding!!!!! You have to wait until after November though :) Yup I am keeping you in suspense until then! Oh it is so so so good though hehe

Amazing Race started this week. What a sucky season. Most of it is going to be in the US. I mean that is fine and all cuz it is the family edition and little kids might not climatize (hmmm is that a word? It isn't in the spell check - mind you not a lot is! lol) to jetlag as well as adults but it sucks too - the travelling to different countries is WHY I WATCH! Supposedly they are coming up to Canada and going down to Costa Rica. Whoopdedoo! Oh well. I am in a pool with two teams. The Blacks and the Paolos. Feel sorry for me, please. The Blacks - a very sweet family with 2 little boys were eliminated in the 1st round. The other family is Italian and loud and obnoxious - I do not prefer them already! The family I hope wins (and I cant remember their names right now) are the ones with the little girl and boy. They are the runners. I hope they win!

I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Man, heres hoping I have something more exciting to share with you next week!!! LOL

3 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

I agree with you Mel, I want that little sweet family to win. They are SO positive and I just love the team spirit they have.

I know your BP projects are going to ROCK! Your stuff always does!

Jenna said...

Sounds like a fun week! You are going to need to rest up this weekend. Have fun scrapping with Kari.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to work yesterday. I SO feel bad for you having the Paola (sp) family--grab your towel honey--it won't be long before you are OUT OF THE POOL. That family is just too much.

I am definately stopping by the beary patch booth so that I can get a first hand look at their stuff and your projects.