Friday, September 09, 2005

My Friday Update!

Dudes, I have nothing really to say! I have such a boring life.

The radio thing is going good. I sound like a complete and utter DORK though. I swear, I hope I dont sound that stupid to other people. I have found out that the word I say a lot on the air is EXACTLY. Gotta change that! I am back onair tomorrow with the Live Remote we are having with Rock 106. Should be fun! I love it. I think I have found what I want to be when I grow up. Too bad that it isnt a popular thing here in town and that I would probably have to move to get into the business which Kari wont allow.

My friend Jenna (see her blog) is a photo taking machine! She is posting some of her shots on her blog. They are so AMAZING! I cant wait to get married so that she can be my photographer :) Dudes, this girl rocks. Watch out photography world! She had got an eye!

My back is stil killing me. I am not sure what my chiro was smoking yesterday when she said one more and it should all be good. Whatever! I wouldnt know it today!!! ugh.

I have to mail a birthday card to my friend. Her bday is Sept 5 and for the life of me, my brain always blocks it out and puts it on the Oct 5th. Not sure why. Must be something with that date. lol

That is all from the cheap seats. Off to pack my scrapbook stuff for tomorrow. After work is Scrappin 12 Club which should be fun! Cant wait! Kari and I are going to preplan a bunch of pages for her for the Bloomin Inn. I *heart* spending money for other people lol

Night!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Boring life, boring schmife. You are not boring. If you were boring do you think I would check your blog everyday to see if you posted? Um no. Because you are not boring!
And congrats on the becoming the radio goddess of lethbridge, so proud of our little Mel!
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words... so appreciated. muah!

Anonymous said...

Poor you - still with a bad back. Hugs and healing vibes are being sent your way (can you feel them). YOU ARE NOT A DORK. If it's any consolation, I must use the phrase "in what sense" 10,000,000 times a day. I have missed you lately, and need a bit more "Melanie G". Things just aren't the same without you. What is scrappers 12?