*WOOT*
I am so excited. This is my 1st weekend off in a month. I have to work next weekend again. I am so blah. I am tired, I am exhausted, I have lost my scrapbooking mojo *sob* and I just need to get out of dodge for awhile. Away from the mall. Away from everything.
So tonight I am going to Medicine Hat to visit a friend. Hopefully we have a good time.
Saturday, I get to babysit for Kari. Yup little Coop, Jaycee, Emma and I will be hangin out! I hope it is her niece Emma and not her step daughter to be! EEEEEEK! I shoulda asked! LOL
Work has been crazy this week. I have essentially been alone. Ya Deb has been in for a few hours to cover lunch, but really what is that? She doesnt do much cuz she doesnt need to see the sales. Holy crap what a week. I am drained.
I get to do a dress fitting on Sunday for the dress from hell.
Less than 7 weeks until the Bloomin Inn! I cant wait.
Oh and some good news this week. Ol' Ralphie is giving us Albertians $400 cuz we have a $7 billion surplus in some gas fund. Nice! I am going to be honest. He had to give it to us or share with the country. Glad he is giving it to us since it is Albertas money. Sorry for everyone who isnt in AB but Raphie sucks the rest of the time. Glad he finally figured this out!
I think that is all from the cheap seat. I may just have to change the name of my blog to that - thanks Jenna for the idea lol How funny would that be?
Back to work and waiting on hold for another 3 hours with a tour operator......I *heart* my job. NOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a good weekend. Yeah for babysitting. Boo for dress fittings. Or any fittings for that matter. Or in my case, nothing's-fittings.
Post a Comment