Ok it isn't Saturday, it is Tuesday, but I wish it were Saturday. That would mean my long week of work was over. Blech it is a 6 day week this week. I am drained. I am tapped. I am mentally tired. I am done.
So GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Jenna's photography website is up!!!!!!! I am so so so excited to share. www.jennaslomp.com CHECK IT OUT! This is my official first shout out to her and her new site. You have heard me rave about her work for the past long while, now you can see for yourselves!!!!
I am sad. I went to hook up the cable in my room tonight and it doesn't work. I guess the cable in there is for the internet, not the cable cable. But I did get my VCR hooked up. However it isn't the same. I still have to share the cable downstairs with Roomie Football Watcher. Oh well, it could be worse. I could live with Crystal *spit*
I got next Friday off! *woot* I was supposed to work it, but my manager said today that I could use a vacation day and take it and she would call in the casual part time girl. I am so excited to only have to work 3 days next week! LOL
I am making Sweet and Sour Chicken for the domestically challenged for supper. I love this. It is so so simple. And tastes so so good. I guess I should go through the chicken in the sink under hot water to defrost eh? Whatever. LOL Apparently if I don't get to it today it will be here tomorrow.
I was out at Jodi's last night working with the Beary Patch girls on design team stuff. Whew.....Got home and in bed after 1am!!!!! We worked with a bunch of the new product and have a bunch more to do before Memory Trends next weekend! EEEEKKKKK! I had better rent some great chick flicks for my days off ! I have lots to do lol We had a blast though! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I really needed it! It feels so so so good to let out a belly laugh like that! One that when you look at someone else laughing you start all over again. One that your cheeks hurt and your tummy hurts from laughing so hard. Thanks girls! It rocked!
Well, I think that is it from the cheap seats. I have to tape Amazing Race tonight. It starts at 9pm. I don't think I will last. Off I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ARGH. I just wrote a bunch of comments and the comp erased them. So I will be brief.
Thanks for the shout out, muah. You rock.
Love how you are using songs for your titles...
Sweet that you got a day off, good luck on all the BP stuff, you will do a great job!
Great website...thanks for the link. And these seats are not cheap................
Post a Comment