It has been a few days. Lets see....What can I tell ya?
Friday after work I came home. My back was really bugging me. It started on Thursday but it wasn't too bad.. Friday was painful. By the time I got home I was in tears.
Saturday morning I called my chiro 1st thing. I wanted to get in before I had to go to work. They were closed - until TUESDAY! So I went to work. Took my shoes off and walked around barefoot, that helped a little bit. But the sitting killed me. I would stand for a bit and that killed me. Finally the end of the day rolled around and I was ready to get home. I got my icepacs out of the freezer and applied them.
It isn't my back perse. It is actually my pelvic bone that is out. That means that EVERYTHING is compensating for it. My muscles and the rest of the spine is all sore and hurting to make up for that bad boy. One bone. Who knew?
I can not wait to get up tomorrow and call to make an emergency appointment! I hope they can get me in.......I need this fixed!!!
Other than that I haven't done much. Icepacs, robaxacet and advil are my friends this weekend. It is hard to type when one is squatting infront of the computer since I cant sit for too long.
What a wonderful freaking long weekend. So much for my plans to scrapbook! That is what pisses me off the most. I love to scrapbook on long weekends. Rent movies, eat crap and scrapbook. That is the perfect long weekend for me. Not this time. Bed, rest and icepacs. Blech.
So on to better things.
Wendy and Kevin had their 1st anniversary yesterday. They went to the lake with mom, dad, Tony and Gramz. They said the weather was beautiful, the water was nice and the boat was out. They had a great time. They decided to only stay one night though cuz it was full there and they had to get home to paint the boards for the fence on their new house. They got possession on the 1st. So they are busy getting the fence and yard in for Fernie so he has a place to run around in lol
I gave myself a French Manicure yesterday. Wasn't much else I could do lol. I found this kit that Jackie (old roomie in Calgary) gave me when I moved. I haven't used it or thought of it in years. Then last night I was looking for something in the bathroom cupboard. I found the kit and thought why not? So I have these nails now. I think next time I break into that box I would use a clear top boat as opposed to the nude one they give in there - it kinda tints the whites yellowish. Some of the whites are at an angle. Some are not straight at all. Oh well it was my 1st time :) It was fun to be girly girl for a few hours.
Kari is going to Moments up in Calgary this afternoon. I am green with envy! She just called for directions. It is a fun little store. Cant wait to hear what she thought or bought. They carry a lot of the same stuff that Scrapbookers does, but they carry the FULL lines of it. They wont pick and choose certain things. I understand both points of view. hmmmm I should have told her to pick up some stuff....ahhh I don't know what they have right now lol. Will have to go up there one weekend to see for myself.
I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Thanks for listening if you have read to the end! Kudos to you for putting up with the whining! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
DUDE! I have been religiously checking this blog every day and no updates til now! I thought you were dead or something...
Glad to hear you are not dead. Very sorry to hear about your back pain. I TOTALLY know how you feel. Totally.
Aww.. sucky about not being able to go to MOMENTS... I love that store. Love it. I do not understand why LSS picks and chooses. It is stupid. STOOOO-PID.
Stupid. Moments has these adorable Heidi Swapp albums... I love them. Anyways... now that I've hijacked your blog for today, I will leave. So glad to hear you posting. Cool about the girly-girlness... love french manicures.
Oh honey I hope your back feels better soon. I feel for you and can totally relate. I'm so happy you got frenched. Yeah. How fun is a french manicure. Yeah for the anniversary and yeah for a fenced in yard for Fernie. I am sorry you had to miss your weekend of sbing, movie watching and crap eating. Maybe next time things will work out bettter. Hugs
Post a Comment