I was driving home at lunch and found out that gas prices jumped here from 95.5 cents to $1.14.9 CRAZY! I am contemplating buying a really good pair of shoes and starting to walk to work! But then i would have to get up about 1 hr earlier and we all know how much of a morning person I am
Then I got home and checked the mail! I am so excited. What a great mail day!
!. Received some bills. Now they usually put me into depression but today they didn't. Apparently I double paid all my bills last month. Huh go figure! So they all have credit balances this month lol *woot*
2. I received some MM foam stamps in the mail that I swapped with a gal off of Scraptivity! She sent a whole bunch of ribbon and stuff too. So sweet. I feel kinda bad. I just sent the stamps lol I think she did that cuz hers are well used and mine were almost new.
3. Brians first passport pages arrived in the mail today! Ronnie did the CUTEST pages up of his visit with her and the girls. She did 2 - a work and a play layout for him. They are so stinkin' cute!! I cant wait to see the other pages when they start to arrive. I think he is still up with Sandra in Alaska fishing and stuff (ewwww - glad he got that out of his system up there cuz it isn't my thing lol)
That is all from the cheap seats. Hope you had a great mail day too!
1 comment:
Yeah for good mail days. It has been forever since I had a good mail day. Bills, bills, bills.
I am so excited to see Brian's passport pages. How cool is that.
Post a Comment