Monday, September 12, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday.....

HA! Now I bet you have that song in your head dontcha? hehe

I had an ok day at work - all things considered. I had to work alone today since it was my managers day off for Saturday. I am taking Wednesday off this week for working Saturday at the Radio Remote.

Speaking of the remote - I rocked! LOL I had such a good time with the radio guys!!! They are so funny and easy to talk to. It sure makes it feel natural to talk to them. We had 10 cut ins and I was in all of them. They have this guy who calls in to teach them Spanish and he stopped by to say hi to them. Well we were all joking just before we cut in and I was saying how I had to learn how to say that I am looking for a single man with 2 eyebrows and a high paying job......wouldnt you know it that they put that on air! LMAO I could hardly speak I was laughing SO hard! We had fun!

Anyway there were quite a few calls today about the group. That kept me busy. There were clients of my coworkers in to get information. That kept me very busy. There was paperwork to do. That kept me busy. There was an angry client cuz his ticket isnt in yet. That I just brushed off lol

Before I knew it, it was 530pm and time to go home. I finally had time to grab something to eat at 4pm - that was my day.

I made an appt with the chiro again after work. Thank goodness insurance pays for the visits!!!! She cracked me good. I was having troubles sitting today. I would be ok and then out of nowhere a sharp burning pinching pain would be in my left lower back. Ouch! So she cracked me, we did some stretches and she told me I was doing good with mine, but added a few more. Then I came home.

Did I forget to mention that Football is not allowed to be watching in my house unless it is the Saskatchewan Roughriders and only then if they are in the playoffs for the Greycup? OH I must have! If I have a beef with my roommate, it is that he watches football nonstop all day and night on Sundays and all night on Mondays. PUKE I detest football.

But I wont say anything, I am just not that type of person. I am just going to go buy a cable for my room if I get really pissed then I can watch whatever I want there! haha

That is about all. I should go get some stuff ready to mail. I have some RAKs to go into the mail and a page I did for someone else as a swap. She doesnt know it yet. Hope she likes it!!!

That is about all from the cheap seats. Nothing very exciting at all today (except I am going to be a Suppa Star on the radio!!! lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already are a Suppa Star.


Exactly.


Woot


*spit*

Jodi Pilling said...

Sounds like a good productive day! Don't cha just love it when the day goes by SO fast...and all of a sudden it is time to go home. I loved those days!

Jenna said...

Wow, I feel so honored to know a real radio suppa star.
You are funny Mel. Too funny. I can't believe they played that on the radio (guy with paying job and two eyebrows) lmao!