Hello again my pretties!
I just want to let you know that I have added a Word Verification to my comment section. This will bring up a little square and ask you to type in the letter/numbers you see. It is just to stop the spamming that has been going on. I don't like to get comment from strangers that are nothing about my blog and link to weird unknown things. My blog is for my friends and family to read (as exciting as that is).
You are most welcome to post comments. They are gratefully appreciated and hoarded lol but I wanted to stop the spammers and robots. I am hoping this helps and that you, my fans, don't mind the verification!
It is sad that we have to go this far because of losers out there.
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good idea. Keep the creepaziods away.
Hey cool, that is cool. I might have to add it to my blog. Nothing annoys me more than seeing those stupid comments that are like, "Cool blog, here's a link to a tampon company..." just kidding... but YKWIM!!!
Post a Comment