Alright, well it is Tuesday but to me it is like a new week.
I am off today for working this past Saturday. I got into the chiro right away this morning. Lots and lots of cracking and stretching but I am a bit better. I go back on Thursday for another session lol Here is hoping that the pelvic bone wont go out of whack again :) I am supposed to keep the icepacs on to keep the inflamation down if it bugs me.
Went to Safeway this morning for groceries. It is 15% off today. Man I love the 15% off, but their produce sucks. Seriously, the selection was crap and the prices are high. If I had time I would have gone to Superstore for the produce, but I wasnt really thinking that out all that well. I didnt even really buy all that much but they have Javex, toilet paper and some other stuff on sale that I picked up. I think I am going to start just going and picking up a little at a time each week. I will pick up meat and stuff I can freeze when it is on sale but the other stuff I dont mind getting each week.
Tonight I am off for my walk with Dawn. It will be a bit slow going but atleast I will be out and about. Should be a gong show trying to get my shoes on though lol
Tomorrow morning I am going to be on the radio with Rock 106! *woot* We have a group going to Mexico with them in January and the morning guys Fraser and Rosie want to talk to someone from the office. Well since I am the offical radio gal (I think that is what I want to do when I grow up hehe) of the office Monika asked me to call them at 7am to tape the spot. Doesnt bother me. I have to get up for the ACV product launch at 8am anyway. Should be a good time. I cant wait!
We have a live remote with them on Saturday too. Pisses me off cuz it is my day off, but I get to the be the onradio person there too! I am excited for that.
Well I have to get to an appointment so I have to cut this short. If anything exciting happens I will update tonight. If not, that is all from the cheap seats! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG...you're going to be on the radio? Wow. Now I know a celebrity. How fun for you. I hope your back feels better hon. Wear slip-on shoes tomorrow. No lace ups.
Cheers
MELANIE! That is like, a dream come true for me. I looooove Fraser and Rosie. They are so funny. You should ask Fraser if he remembers me... hahaha. Just kidding. Seriously, don't! One time he came into Michaels (when I worked there in 11th grade) and he bought a poster frame, and I was ringing his stuff through, and he was like, "I'd really like this in a bag." And then he smiled, (cause we didn't have a bag that big) and I was like, "OH MY GOSH. YOU ARE FRASER!" and he was like, "Uh... yep". And I was like, "I LOVE YOU MAN!". And then he was scared and left.... oh what a crush I had on him back then.... lol.
Post a Comment